Pala Farai Flamingo Sunglasses
Pala's Farai Flamingo Crystal sunglasses are a rectangle shape and feature 100% protecting pink lenses.
Sunglasses come with microfiber cloth and hand woven hard case made by local women of Ghana in traditional weaving techniques. Cases are made with plastic bags and water packaging which would have otherwise gone to landfills making this a sustainable local project.
- Pala gives to vision projects across Africa for every pair sold
- Plant-based frame draws on more renewable resources
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- More eco-friendly lenses (39% plant resin)
- Recycled case from waste plastic and water sachets
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Small batch production to minimise waste
- Over £40,000 of grant money to eyecare projects across Africa.
- Supporting 9 of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- No harm to animals. We are vegan friendly.
- 11,250 rainforest trees protected = 1.89k tonnes of carbon sequestered.
- 115 efficient cookstoves to families in Uganda.
- Supporting a B Corp using business as a ‘force for good’.