Pala Lich Flint Sunglasses
Pala's Lich sunglasses in flint colourway. This is a classic round design with a slight browed arch to add a little bit of flare. The Lich is a grey tortoiseshell with dark blue lenses.
Sizing & fit:
- This frame is a medium fit
- 51 – 19 – 145 (lens width – bridge width – temples/arms)
- Pala gives to vision projects across Africa for every pair sold
- Plant-based frame draws on more renewable resources
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- More eco-friendly lenses (39% plant resin)
- Recycled case from waste plastic and water sachets
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Small batch production to minimise waste
- Over £40,000 of grant money to eyecare projects across Africa.
- Supporting 9 of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- No harm to animals. We are vegan friendly.
- 11,250 rainforest trees protected = 1.89k tonnes of carbon sequestered.
- 115 efficient cookstoves to families in Uganda.
- Supporting a B Corp using business as a ‘force for good’.