Pala Neo Dark Tortoiseshell Sunglasses
This Neo frame is made from recycled acetate. The acetate is produced from off-cut materials used in the manufacture of other frames which are then melted down to create our version. The frame is two-tone with matt silhouettes and gloss temples and is matched with smoke graduated lens. Modern, nostalgic and dare we say a more sustainable choice by breathing new life into plastic otherwise destined for landfill.
Fit and Size:
lens width – 50mm
arm width – 140mm
lens height – 22mm
- Recycled acetate
- Pala gives to vision projects across Africa for every pair sold
- Plant-based frame draws on more renewable resources
- Microfiber bag made from 70% recycled PET bottles
- More eco-friendly lenses (39% plant resin)
- Recycled case from waste plastic and water sachets
- Packaging FSC approved or recycled and is recyclable
- Small batch production to minimise waste
- Over £40,000 of grant money to eyecare projects across Africa.
- Supporting 9 of the UN’s 17 Sustainable Development Goals.
- No harm to animals. We are vegan friendly.
- 11,250 rainforest trees protected = 1.89k tonnes of carbon sequestered.
- 115 efficient cookstoves to families in Uganda.
- Supporting a B Corp using business as a ‘force for good’.